The real estate market in HCMC’s Thu Duc City has shown positive developments and attracted the interest of investors. At present, many people show great interest in where, when and how to buy property products in Thu Duc for living or investment.
Seeking projects in sync with infrastructure development
It is not by chance that Thu Duc City has become home to middle- and high-end property projects in HCMC. The city makes up 30% of HCMC’s gross regional domestic product (GRDP) and some 7% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), becoming a driving force behind the economy of HCMC and the whole country as a whole.
Infrastructure and planning projects which are being executed in Thu Duc City has boosted the city’s development and facilitated the connectivity with other areas in HCMC. Thanks to the traffic infrastructure, high-value areas have been formed, of which, the Hiep Binh Phuoc area has shown its advantages in making the most of the infrastructure planning to benefit real estate projects.
As Hiep Binh Phuoc is not too far from the downtown area and the land fund there is getting smaller, it is not easy to look for projects which can take advantage of infrastructure. Therefore, the Urban Green project developed by Kusto Home in this area has opened up a great opportunity for investment and living for customers.
It is easy to travel from Urban Green, which is located on Road No. 6 in Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, to downtown HCMC through the northern gateway with National Highway 13 running through the area to Binh Duong. A plan to expand the national highway has been approved and is expected to be completed in 2025.
Besides National Highway 13 which creates values at present, metro line 3B which will run parallel with the national highway will build up high expectations in the future. Located 500 meters from two stations of metro line 3B, residents of the Urban Green project can easily travel to the center of District 1 within only 10 minutes of traveling.
In addition to the convenient traffic system, utilities of the project have created high values for customers. Through two key routes—National Highway 13 and Pham Van Dong Boulevard, residents can reach many destinations serving their shopping, entertainment, healthcare and learning demands within five to 10 minutes of traveling, such as Gigamall, the HCMC University of Law, and the Hanh Phuc International Hospital.
With the convenient traffic system and utilities, the opportunity to invest in real estate in Thu Duc City has become more appealing. Owning apartments with favorable locations will help investors have higher expectations of the profitability and liquidity of their apartments in the near future. This is the reason why Urban Green is an optimal option for customers who want to sound out investment opportunities in Thu Duc City.
The era of wellness-focused apartments
The pandemic, in some way, has forced residents to pay more attention to their health. Even when they choose houses, those meeting standards in quality, safety and health care are always highly evaluated. According to a survey by Deloitte in May 2021, the quality and safety of projects carry respective weights of 25% and 23% in homebuyers’ decisions. In total they carry a combined weight of 48% in homebuyers’ decisions, which was higher than the 35% weight of the price and the 10% of other factors, such as brand values.
It is obvious that Urban Green has all of these factors while having an ideal location to create its own advantages. Together with the advantages of previous projects of the investor, the design of the Urban Green project has been improved to head towards healthcare values and the versatility of the space.
With a building density of 32.33%, the project looks like an oasis surrounded by a large green space. The L-shaped design helps optimize the natural light and the convection of air while ensuring a general view of the city’s center and the Saigon River.
Choosing the Bauhaus architecture, the investor of the project wants to optimize the living space to serve the health improvement and balance the beauty and the usability. The investor has also mobilized resources for the creation of most optimal values with more than 40 common utilities for residents at all ages, which may be the foundation to develop a prosperous community.
In general, after a year of establishment, Thu Duc City has developed strongly in all aspects, from infrastructure and social life to the value of real estate projects. The city’s growth potential remains huge when development plans are implemented to develop Thu Duc into an innovative city in the true sense of the word. The launch of Urban Green has offered a golden chance for homebuyers who are looking for opportunities in the city.