HCMC – Following the success of the Vietnam’s Top 7 Impressions program 2021, Sai Gon Tiep Thi, a publication of the Saigon Times Group, has launched a vote for Vietnam’s Top 7 Impressions in 2022 under the theme “New discoveries, new experiences”.
The initiative is aimed at seeking and introducing to travel lovers new and impressive destinations, contributing to the recovery of the local tourism sector after two years of hibernation due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Readers of Sai Gon Tiep Thi can participate in the program by sending photos/videos and voting for their favorite photos/videos in five categories:
- The top seven marvelous waterfalls: readers will vote for marvelous and special waterfalls nationwide. Last year, the category honored many waterfalls, such as Bao Dai in Lam Dong Province, Ma Hao in Thanh Hoa Province and Dray Sap in Dak Nong Province.
- The top seven original architectural works: this is a new category of the program this year to introduce special and impressive architectural projects, which can be restaurants, hotels, resorts, symbolic projects of localities, religious sites, bridges or buildings.
- The top seven ecotourism sites: this category has been also added to the program this year with an aim to accompany and promote the green and sustainable tourism. Readers can send photos or videos about ecotourism sites and their contributions to the green tourism.
- The top seven attractions with breathtaking sceneries: readers can send photos of beautiful and special landscapes in Vietnam during their trips.
- The top seven destinations with extravagant aerial views: photos of these destinations must be taken with aerial views, using flycams, aircraft and other licensed aerial vehicles.
Readers loving traveling and expecting to share new and interesting destinations to others can send their photos or videos to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the content “For the Vietnam’s Top 7 Impressions program 2022 | category” until October 31, 2022.
Meanwhile, readers can vote for their favorite photos/videos from November 1, 2022 on https://top7vietnam.sgtiepthi.vn/.
The information about photographers and the place where and the year when the photos are taken must be attached. Readers will receive royalties if their photos or videos are selected.
The Vietnam’s Top 7 Impressions program is not a photo contest. In the program, readers of Sai Gon Tiep Thi will vote for impressive destinations based on their feelings and traveling experiences.
The Vietnam’s Top 7 Impressions program 2021 has left travel lovers with overwhelming impressions. The non-profit program demonstrated the commitments of Sai Gon Tiep Thi and the Saigon Times Group as a whole to accompany Vietnam’s tourism.
Especially, at a photo exhibition in the framework of the “Vietnam’s impressions through heritage areas” program, 35 photos of destinations in five categories were introduced to readers. The event, held last month at The Field Restaurant in Quang Nam Province’s Hoi An City, attracted the attention of many people.