27 C
Ho Chi Minh City
Saturday, September 18, 2021

Vingroup establishes big data arm

Must read

HCMC – Vietnam’s major conglomerate Vingroup has begun venturing into big data business by forming a new company specializing in big data with nearly VND471 billion in charter capital.

Vingroup founded this subsidiary by separating a part of the science and technology functions of the Institute of Big Data – VinBigdata under VinTech JSC.

Nguyen Mai Hoa is the chairwoman and also the legal representative of VinBigData. The firm is headquartered in Hanoi’s Long Bien District. It is active in 25 business fields, with technology research and development taking a central role.

Of its charter capital, 99% is owned by Vingroup. The remaining 1% is held by two individuals, Professor Vu Ha Van and Dr. Dao Duc Minh, with each owning 0.5%, equivalent to around VND2.35 billion.

Vu Ha Van has been working with Vingroup since 2018 as scientific director of the Vingroup Big Data Institute, while Dao Duc Minh is the managing director of the institute.

Big data has become a global phenomenon as it can be applied to all aspects of life. In Vietnam, there is a growing impact of big data on various business fields.

spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img

Latest articles